* Registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. KILL SARS-CoV-2 *KILLS HIV, HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS CHAMP is product is a neutral pH multi-surface cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant. This product is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, transportation terminals, office buildings, factories, sports arenas, performance/theater centers, hotels, retail and wholesale establishments, and athletic facilities. This product is formulated for use on hard, non-porous surfaces such as: finished floors, walls, metal, plated or stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, plastic, vanity tops, bathtubs and glazed tiles, and cabinets. DIRECTIONS FOR USE-It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Please read entire label and use strictly in accordance with precautionary statements and directions. Rinse hard, non-porous food contact surfaces with potable water after application of product. This product is not for use on medical device surfaces. FOR USE AS A GENERAL DISINFECTANT, FUNGICIDE, VIRUCIDE*, DEODORIZER, CLEANER:
- Pre-clean visibly soiled areas.
- Apply use solution of 2 oz. of this product per gal. of water (or equivalent use dilution) to disinfect hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mop, by immersion, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, hand pump trigger spray device, coarse trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray.
- Treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry or allow to air dry.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty.
To request a quote or sample, please register with Wechem.