D-Germ TB Botanical
Introducing Wechem's New Plant Based, Disinfectant Cleaner.D-Germ TB Botanical Disinfectant Cleaner is a germicidal detergent formulated to clean, disinfect and deodorize in a simple one-step process when used according to disinfection directions.
- Disinfectant Cleaner
- No-Rinse Required - Even on Children’s Toys
- Leaves No Residue
- Free From Harsh Chemicals
- Botanically Derived Ingredients
- It effectively controls odors produced by odor causing bacteria and leaves a fresh citrus scent.
WHERE TO USE:
Botanical surface cleaner with natural essential oils. D-Germ TB Botanical Disinfectant Cleaner is intended for use in all disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces, floors, walls, tables, etc. in residential, bathrooms, nurseries, kitchens, schools, cafeterias, day care centers, gyms, hospitals, nursing homes, dental and medical offices, hotels and motels, grocery stores, restaurants, shopping centers, military installations, veterinary clinics, and more. It is an effective cleaner and disinfectant for working surfaces, including stainless steel, chrome, glass and vinyl. When used as directed D-Germ TB Botanical Disinfectant Cleaner effectively cleans and disinfects hard, non-porous environmental surfaces such as desks, keyboards, smart screens, telephones, doorknobs, play mats, highchairs, toys, appliances, trays, doors, chairs, toilet seats, trash cans, fixtures, handrailings, microscopes, mirrors, and more.
- BACTERICIDAL ACTIVITY – 10 minutes, In the presence of 5 % blood serum, at 20oC is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, (ATCC 15442), Staphylococcus aureus, (ATCC 6538), Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica, (ATCC 10708), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), (**Clinical Isolate), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE), (**Clinical Isolate), Tetracycline Novobiocin Streptomycin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, (ATCC 27659), Gentamicin Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (GMR), (ATCC 33592), Penicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, (ATCC 11631), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis, (ATCC 51575)
- *VIRUCIDAL ACTIVITY – 10 minutes, In the presence of 5% blood serum at 20oC is effective against Human Adenovirus 5, (Strain Adenoid 75), (ATCC VR-5), Influenza A Virus, (Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus, formerly called swine flu), (H1N1), (Strain A/PR/8/34), (ATCC VR-1469), Influenza A3 Virus (Strain Hong Kong), (H3N2), Feline calicivirus (surrogate for Norovirus), (Strain F-9), (ATCC VR-782), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Vaccinia Virus, Human Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (ATCC VR 26)
- *VIRUCIDAL ACTIVITY – 1 minute, In the presence of 10% blood serum, at 20oC, Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1), (AIDS Virus)
- FUNGICIDAL – 10 minutes, In the presence of 5% blood serum, is effective against Trichophyton interdigitale (ATCC 9533)
- TUBERCULOCIDAL ACTIVITY -10 minutes, at 20oC on previously cleaned hard non-porous inanimate surfaces, is effective against Mycobacterium bovis, (BCG), (Organon Teknika Corp.), (M. bovis), (TB)
- SANITIZING – 60 seconds, Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Escherichia coli (ATCC 11229)
- ALLERGENS – Spray away dirt and allergens. This product removes the following allergens: cat dander, cockroach debris/matter/particles, dog dander, dust mite debris/matter/particles, pet dander, pollen particles, grass.
THIS IS AN EPA REGISTERED PRODUCT, DELIVERY WILL BE MADE ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: AR, DC, LA, NJ, NY, PA, VA
To request a quote or sample, please register with Wechem.