- Quick Kill
- Kills the Entire Nest
- Kills with Residual Action as Wasps and Hornets Return to Nest
- Prevents Nesting
- Acts as a Barrier that Prevents Insects from Entering the Home
- Electrically Non-Conducting
- Drops Wasps, Hornets and Yellow Jackets Instantly
- JET SPRAY— Will Reach Nests up to 20 Feet Above Ground
- Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of 49,500 Volts
- Can Be Used Both Indoors (attics and other places where nests are built) and Outdoors on Wasp & Hornet Nests
- Triple Action Formula
- Contains No CFC's or Other Ozone Depleting Substances
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.Read Entire Label.
Do not use in commercial food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other sites where food/feed is commercially prepared, processed, or served. For best results, spray in early morning or late evening when insect activity is minimal. Stand a safe distance from nest and not directly underneath. Remove protective cap. Hold can upright and point spray opening toward nest with wind at your back. Spray until nest is thoroughly saturated to kill the entire nest population. Residual action will kill wasps and hornets returning to the nest.Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. To kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets under eaves, screens, window frames, doors, patios, cracks, holes or crevices wherever insects are noticed, spray for about 1-2 seconds or until surfaces are moist. To prevent entrance of insects into the house, spray around points where insects enter such as outside plumbing, faucets, etc., and cracks or crevices in foundation as well as along sills and ledges. Do not apply to pets or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Avoid spraying vegetation directly.
THIS IS AN EPA REGISTERED PRODUCT, DELIVERY WILL BE MADE ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, LA, MO, MS, TN, AND TX.
To request a quote or sample, please register with Wechem.