WECHEM, Inc. is a specialty chemical manufacturer based out of New Orleans, Louisiana. Owned by the Wisecarver family, WECHEM was started in 1972 by Earl Wisecarver, Sr. Today the company continues its family business tradition with a strong management presence from the Wisecarver family.
WECHEM has distribution capabilities throughout the United States, with a strong presence in the southern region. Local sales representation can be found throughout its core markets. Additionally, WECHEM, Inc. has a growing presence in the international marketplace.
- EPA Licensed Manufacturing Facility
- High Capacity Blending Production of approximately 7,000 gallons per/shift
- Fully Automated High-Speed Fill Line capable of 6,000 units/shift
- In-house Research & Development, as well as Quality Control & Regulatory Departments
Senior Vice President – Equipment Services Division, Co-Owner
Vice President – Corporate Services
- International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA) Member since 1980
- Member of the Chamber, New Orleans and the River Region
- The Live Oak Society, Louisiana Garden Club Federation
- Louisiana’s SHARP Program – Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program
- Contractors Excellence Award – Shell Norco Chemical Plant and the Motiva Norco Refinery, In recognition of proven dedication to comprehensive site safety. (2017)
- Safety Excellence Award – Shell Norco Chemical Plant and the Motiva Norco Refinery In recognition of outstanding performance in 2014 (5,000+ hours)
- Safety Excellence Award – Shell Norco Chemical Plant and the Motiva Norco Refinery, In recognition of outstanding performance in 2015 (100,000+ hours)
- Contractor’s Achieving Safety Award (C.A.S.T.) 2013, 2014, 2015 Outstanding Safety Performance and Promotion of Goal Zero Culture