Lift Off Aerosol
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. DISINFECTION, DEODORIZATION, AND CLEANING:
- 1. Shake Can Well Before and During Use.
- 2. Holding can 6 to 8 inches from surface, spray area until it is covered with a white foam. To disinfect, allow foam to penetrate and remain wet for 10 minutes. To only clean surface wipe foam away after 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3. Wipe with wet cloth or sponge.
- 4. For heavily soiled areas, remove heavy soil or gross filth before treatment.
- KILLS HIV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES AND OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD OR BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surface or object with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces and objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS).
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV ON SURFACES AND OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD OR BODY FLUIDS:
- PERSONAL PROTECTION: Specific barrier protection items to be used when handling items soiled with blood or body fluids are disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings.
- CLEANING PROCEDURE: Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of the disinfectant.
- DISPOSAL OF INFECTIOUS MATERIALS: Autoclave blood and other body fluids and dispose of according to federal, state and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- CONTACT TIME: Leave surface wet for 10 minutes.
THIS IS AN EPA REGISTERED PRODUCT, DELIVERY WILL BE MADE TO: AR, LA, MS, AND TX.
To request a quote or sample, please register with Wechem.