Clean & Disinfect with Wechem’s Disinfectant Products
Vaccine and Preventative Cleaning Against Flu and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions. Clean frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19, disinfect frequently touched surfaces. Use a household disinfectant product from EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19) according to manufacturer’s labeled directions.
The best defense is to avoid exposure. You can lessen your exposure by wearing a mask, getting the vaccine, and keeping all frequently touched objects and surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
More Information on How to Protect Against the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 | Link to CDC
- Coronavirus: Prevention and Control for the Cleaning Industry | Link to ISSA
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting Products List
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting-Products List FAQ
Wechem’s EPA-Registered Disinfectants that Kill COVID-19 Virus:
- D Germ TB Botanical
- Pro Line
- Quat X
- Clean Scent (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Spray Disinfectant (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Foaming Germicidal Cleaner (Aerosol)
- CleanCide Wipes
Wechem’s Hand Sanitizers:
- Hand Guard – Antiseptic Hand, Hair, and Body Wash
- Hand Guard – Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer
- SCRUBS – Antimicrobial, Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Viruserv 5-in-1 Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
The Viruserv 5-in-1 electrostatic sprayer is a workhorse that will help you disinfect your facilities quickly and effectively!
When using the blower turned off, the mist has a low flow rate of 4-liters per hour. When the fan is on, it propels the disinfectant up to 18 feet.
The wand offers three different nozzle options. The cone has a low flow rate of 6-liters per hour. The blue nozzle and double nozzle provide higher flow rates for faster work in non-sensitive areas.
The battery is a 12V, 10Ah Lithium battery. Without liquids, the backpack is 9 pounds. It holds a max of 16-liters, but we typically only fill it with 6~8 liters at a time.