Clean & Disinfect with Wechem’s Disinfectant Products
Proventative Cleaning Against Flu and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent Coronavirus infection (COVID-19), the only defense is to avoid exposure. You can lessen your exposure by keeping all frequently touched objects and surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
Using the Viruserv Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer will provide you with the easiest and most thorough cleaning. It will also save you time and money! 65% less disinfectant cleaner and 70% faster application. That’s good news during flu season.
More Information on How to Protect Against the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 | Link to CDC
- Coronavirus: Prevention and Control for the Cleaning Industry | Link to ISSA
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting Products List
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting-Products List FAQ
Wechem’s EPA-Registered Disinfectants that kill COVID-19 virus:
- D Germ TB Botanical
- Pro Line
- Quat X
- Clean Scent (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Spray Disinfectant (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Foaming Germicidal Cleaner (Aerosol)
- CleanCide Wipes
Wechem’s Hand Sanitizers:
- Hand Guard – Antiseptic Hand, Hair, and Body Wash
- Hand Guard – Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer
- SCRUBS – Antimicrobial, Hand Sanitizer Wipes
viruserv 5-in-1 Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
The Viruserv 5-in-1 electrostatic sprayer is a workhorse that will help you disinfect your facilities quickly and effectively!
When using the blower turned off, the mist has a low flow rate of 4-liters per hour. When the fan is on, it propels the disinfectant up to 18 feet.
The wand offers three different nozzle options. The cone has a low flow rate of 6-liters per hour. The blue nozzle and double nozzle provide higher flow rates for faster work in non-sensitive areas.
The battery is a 12V, 10Ah Lithium battery. Without liquids, the backpack is 9 pounds. It holds a max of 16-liters, but we typically only fill it with 6~8 liters at a time.