Clean & Disinfect with Wechem’s Disinfectant Products
Preventative Cleaning Against Flu , Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Monkeypox Virus
The best defense is to avoid exposure. You can lessen your exposure by wearing a mask, getting the vaccine if provided, and keeping all frequently touched objects and surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
More Information on How to Protect Against the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 | Link to CDC
- Coronavirus: Prevention and Control for the Cleaning Industry | Link to ISSA
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting Products List
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting-Products List FAQ
More Information on How to protect Against Monkeypox Virus
- Monkeypox Virus | Link to CDC
- Monkeypox Virus: Prevention and Control for the Cleaning Industry | Link to CDC
Wechem’s EPA-Registered Disinfectants that Kill COVID-19 Virus and Monkeypox Virus:
- D Germ TB Botanical
- Pro Line
- Clean Scent (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Spray Disinfectant (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Foaming Germicidal Cleaner (Aerosol)
- CleanCide Wipes
EPA NEWS RELEASES – EPA Expands COVID-19 Disinfectant List
List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 LINK TO LIST
EPA NEWS RELEASES – EPA Monkeypox Virus
List Q: Disinfectants for Use Against Monkeypox Virus LINK TO L]IST
Wechem’s Hand Sanitizers:
- Hand Guard – Antiseptic Hand, Hair, and Body Wash
- Hand Guard – Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer
- SCRUBS – Antimicrobial, Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Viruserv 5-in-1 Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
The Viruserv 5-in-1 electrostatic sprayer is a workhorse that will help you disinfect your facilities quickly and effectively!
When using the blower turned off, the mist has a low flow rate of 4-liters per hour. When the fan is on, it propels the disinfectant up to 18 feet.
The wand offers three different nozzle options. The cone has a low flow rate of 6-liters per hour. The blue nozzle and double nozzle provide higher flow rates for faster work in non-sensitive areas.
The battery is a 12V, 10Ah Lithium battery. Without liquids, the backpack is 9 pounds. It holds a max of 16-liters, but we typically only fill it with 6~8 liters at a time.