Clean & Disinfect with Wechem’s Disinfectant Products
Vaccine and Preventative Cleaning Against Flu and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The first doses of the vaccine to prevent COVID-19 are due before the end of 2020. However, due to supply and demand, many people will not receive the vaccine until well into 2021. Also, a COVID-19 vaccine may not be available for young children until more studies are completed. In the meantime…
The best defense is to avoid exposure. You can lessen your exposure by wearing a mask, getting the vaccine when it is available, and keeping all frequently touched objects and surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
More Information on How to Protect Against the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 | Link to CDC
- Coronavirus: Prevention and Control for the Cleaning Industry | Link to ISSA
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting Products List
- CBC PDF Document | COVID-19 Fighting-Products List FAQ
Wechem’s EPA-Registered Disinfectants that Kill COVID-19 Virus:
- D Germ TB Botanical
- Pro Line
- Quat X
- Clean Scent (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Spray Disinfectant (Aerosol)
- D-Germ Foaming Germicidal Cleaner (Aerosol)
- CleanCide Wipes
Wechem’s Hand Sanitizers:
- Hand Guard – Antiseptic Hand, Hair, and Body Wash
- Hand Guard – Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer
- SCRUBS – Antimicrobial, Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Viruserv 5-in-1 Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
The Viruserv 5-in-1 electrostatic sprayer is a workhorse that will help you disinfect your facilities quickly and effectively!
When using the blower turned off, the mist has a low flow rate of 4-liters per hour. When the fan is on, it propels the disinfectant up to 18 feet.
The wand offers three different nozzle options. The cone has a low flow rate of 6-liters per hour. The blue nozzle and double nozzle provide higher flow rates for faster work in non-sensitive areas.
The battery is a 12V, 10Ah Lithium battery. Without liquids, the backpack is 9 pounds. It holds a max of 16-liters, but we typically only fill it with 6~8 liters at a time.